The growing market for M2M and IoT services has seen MNOs and MVNOs eagerly eyeing potential opportunities. There’s an increasingly diverse range of services and the potential is significant – but there is also considerable variation in their value. Some applications have relatively low value but the potential for high volumes of transactions, while others take the opposite shape.
The MVNO market is evolving rapidly with the emergence of niche players that seek to compete with a different value proposition from the standard voice / messaging / data bundles. That’s because competition has intensified to the point at which simply offering the cheapest package is no longer sustainable for all but the deepest pockets.
Increased travel options have made the world more accessible. Leisure and business travellers alike are going to more remote places and travelling more frequently than could have been imagined just a few years ago. People like to explore and, despite the growth of video conferencing and other collaboration tools, travel remains an essential part of business.
More Articles ...
- GSM and OTT integration – symbiotic partnership, not parasitic competition
- Lessons from MVNOs’ World Congress – Exploring New Models for MVNOs
- Meet us at Mobile World Congress
- Do you or your partners need the ability to launch new tariffs and services quickly? You should meet the PIP
- Partitionware and Vannin Ventures – a foundation for success
- iRingU renews commitment to Partitionware, building on more than 5 years of success
- Problems with SMS routing and charging? Read our case study to find out how to solve them!
- How to turn a Mobile SIM into a PBX extension
- Vannin Ventures acquires Partitionware to support growth strategy
- What is a Reverse IM-SSF and why do I need one?
- Partitionware at MVNOs’ Networking Congress
- VoLTE and LTE growth are fuelling a surge in Diameter deployments – but don’t forget SS7
- Partitionware Selects Dialogic® DSI STP Solution to Extend Networking Services
- Our autumnal expansion!
- Three UK invests in Partitionware – again
- Converging our SS7 network
- Explore our new website
- Our team is growing!