As the telecoms application development community confirmed at TADSummit in Lisbon last week, there is a wealth of innovation to be found in the industry. This innovation has many sources. While there are many from the traditional communications industry who now have the opportunity to cost-effectively develop their ideas and realise solutions through hosting partners, there are many more who come from unrelated sectors and who wish to incorporate communications and network functions into their applications and services.
With TADSummit imminent, perhaps it’s worthwhile reminding ourselves of what a Communications Platform as a Service is, and the value it can bring. Until relatively recently, if you wanted to write applications that included telephony and messaging functions, you needed specialist hardware and had to write a hefty chunk of relatively low-level code to interact with the APIs that such components offered.
Diameter is becoming increasingly important as it enables access to key elements and capabilities within mobile and IMS networks, such as real-time charging. Find out how you can easily leverage Diameter capabilities, via a simple API, to future-proof your services, boost your mobile integration and add rich new functionality to your application.
More Articles ...
- Partitionware to sponsor TADSummit 2017 – Unlocking Mobility for OTT / CPaaS Providers
- Enabling services seamlessly between internet and legacy domains
- Partitionware’s parent highlights unique environment of the Isle of Man – the ultra-connected e-Island
- How managed SMSC capabilities for A2P traffic can grow your business
- How to reduce fraud by using mobile networks to protect your customers
- Enable secure and trusted Wi-Fi and mobile network integration to deliver new, converged global services
- How to manage and bill for a rich portfolio of M2M and IoT services
- Launch innovative MVNO services to reach mobile users and access new markets
- How mobile and enterprise service providers can launch innovative travel SIM services
- GSM and OTT integration – symbiotic partnership, not parasitic competition
- Lessons from MVNOs’ World Congress – Exploring New Models for MVNOs
- Meet us at Mobile World Congress
- Do you or your partners need the ability to launch new tariffs and services quickly? You should meet the PIP
- Partitionware and Vannin Ventures – a foundation for success
- iRingU renews commitment to Partitionware, building on more than 5 years of success
- Problems with SMS routing and charging? Read our case study to find out how to solve them!
- How to turn a Mobile SIM into a PBX extension
- Vannin Ventures acquires Partitionware to support growth strategy
- What is a Reverse IM-SSF and why do I need one?
- Partitionware at MVNOs’ Networking Congress