We’re pleased to announce that Partitionware is boosting its senior management team with two new appointments, reflecting the strong and continuous growth we have enjoyed. It’s further confirmation that our innovative approach to solution delivery is building increased momentum, with more customers and projects than ever before.
Are you visiting MWC this year? If so, why not take time to meet Partitionware? Our innovations and unique modular network, managed service and partnership pricing approach are helping more service providers than ever before deliver new solutions to their customers.
5G may dominate the headlines in 2019 but NB-IoT is booming. MNOs will need to leverage their investments in NB-IoT coverage, which means they will also need to rapidly on-board partners. They need to be able to support a growing IoT ecosystem, which means they need to enable access to SCEF capabilities.
More Articles ...
- Massive C-IoT is coming. How can a managed SCEF boost your IoT business?
- SCEF is essential for NB-IoT deployments. Are you ready? Get started today.
- Why do MNOs need a SCEF? New SCEF-Gateway solution from Partitionware helps MNOs scale and protect IoT services.
- Partitionware joins GSMA, extending contributions to entire mobile ecosystem
- Partitionware joins Comfone partner programme, boosting Virtual Mobile Numbering Hub solution and enabling universal voice and messaging access for CPaaS providers, enterprises and brands
- Missed Comfone ConneXion 2018? Learn more about our joint Virtual Mobile Number solution!
- Make the most of 4G for IoT – It already meets most use cases
- Capitalising on new forms of customer engagement with virtual mobile numbers
- CPaaS markets set to surge – complete your service portfolio with an agile partner
- Webinar: How MNOs are unlocking new revenues and partnerships with CPaaS providers by capitalising on virtual mobile numbers
- Will 2018 be the year of the IoT MVNO?
- How to get started with the Internet of Things as an MVNO
- Partitionware and IVR Technologies partner to enable flexible Diameter support for real-time billing control of innovative value-added services
- TADS – after the excitement of live innovation, where do you go next?
- What is a Communications Platform as a Service – and why does it need mobile access?
- What’s a Diameter API gateway anyway?
- Partitionware to sponsor TADSummit 2017 – Unlocking Mobility for OTT / CPaaS Providers
- Enabling services seamlessly between internet and legacy domains
- Partitionware’s parent highlights unique environment of the Isle of Man – the ultra-connected e-Island
- How managed SMSC capabilities for A2P traffic can grow your business