The latest Ericsson mobility report predicts that there will be 4.5 billion C-IoT devices by 2024. Naturally, operators and service providers are seeking to target this market – but to do so, they need to upgrade their networks and introduce a SCEF. Find out how Partitionware can help solve this challenge.
If you are investing in NB-IoT services, adding 3GPP SCEF capabilities to your network will soon become essential. It provides efficient data transfer for low-power devices, while protecting the device fleet from threats. How can managed SCEF capabilities accelerate your NB-IOT business?
Why do MNOs need a SCEF? New SCEF-Gateway solution from Partitionware helps MNOs scale and protect IoT services.
3GPP’s SCEF function provides new mechanisms for the secure, scalable deployment of IoT devices, as well as a simple means of effecting data transfer from low-power IoT sensors. It’s expected to become an essential component of any IoT service, allowing MNOs and MVNOs to provide robust scalability and capitalise on Nb-IoT services.
More Articles ...
- Partitionware joins GSMA, extending contributions to entire mobile ecosystem
- Partitionware joins Comfone partner programme, boosting Virtual Mobile Numbering Hub solution and enabling universal voice and messaging access for CPaaS providers, enterprises and brands
- Missed Comfone ConneXion 2018? Learn more about our joint Virtual Mobile Number solution!
- Make the most of 4G for IoT – It already meets most use cases
- Capitalising on new forms of customer engagement with virtual mobile numbers
- CPaaS markets set to surge – complete your service portfolio with an agile partner
- Webinar: How MNOs are unlocking new revenues and partnerships with CPaaS providers by capitalising on virtual mobile numbers
- Will 2018 be the year of the IoT MVNO?
- How to get started with the Internet of Things as an MVNO
- Partitionware and IVR Technologies partner to enable flexible Diameter support for real-time billing control of innovative value-added services
- TADS – after the excitement of live innovation, where do you go next?
- What is a Communications Platform as a Service – and why does it need mobile access?
- What’s a Diameter API gateway anyway?
- Partitionware to sponsor TADSummit 2017 – Unlocking Mobility for OTT / CPaaS Providers
- Enabling services seamlessly between internet and legacy domains
- Partitionware’s parent highlights unique environment of the Isle of Man – the ultra-connected e-Island
- How managed SMSC capabilities for A2P traffic can grow your business
- How to reduce fraud by using mobile networks to protect your customers
- Enable secure and trusted Wi-Fi and mobile network integration to deliver new, converged global services
- How to manage and bill for a rich portfolio of M2M and IoT services