5G offers a great deal of promise for IoT, but the hype and excitement mask the fact that today’s networks are capable of delivering most current use cases and supporting profitable business models. Instead of waiting for 5G, you can start to address IoT opportunities today.
Extending customer engagement to classical voice and messaging brings many benefits, but these forms of communication have been overlooked by many online retailers and service providers. However, there’s growing understanding that they are a key channel for customer communication. Virtual mobile numbers create a way for CPaaS and mobile operators to enable businesses to reach their customers via voice and messaging, enhancing engagement and improving service.
The CPaaS market is set to boom, driven by the growing need of businesses to integrate voice and messaging solutions into other services and applications. As a result, existing providers are growing rapidly, while others are seeking to enter the market. But, how can they quickly and easily grow capabilities to ensure they can really capitalise on demand for CPaaS solutions?
More Articles ...
- Webinar: How MNOs are unlocking new revenues and partnerships with CPaaS providers by capitalising on virtual mobile numbers
- Will 2018 be the year of the IoT MVNO?
- How to get started with the Internet of Things as an MVNO
- Partitionware and IVR Technologies partner to enable flexible Diameter support for real-time billing control of innovative value-added services
- TADS – after the excitement of live innovation, where do you go next?
- What is a Communications Platform as a Service – and why does it need mobile access?
- What’s a Diameter API gateway anyway?
- Partitionware to sponsor TADSummit 2017 – Unlocking Mobility for OTT / CPaaS Providers
- Enabling services seamlessly between internet and legacy domains
- Partitionware’s parent highlights unique environment of the Isle of Man – the ultra-connected e-Island
- How managed SMSC capabilities for A2P traffic can grow your business
- How to reduce fraud by using mobile networks to protect your customers
- Enable secure and trusted Wi-Fi and mobile network integration to deliver new, converged global services
- How to manage and bill for a rich portfolio of M2M and IoT services
- Launch innovative MVNO services to reach mobile users and access new markets
- How mobile and enterprise service providers can launch innovative travel SIM services
- GSM and OTT integration – symbiotic partnership, not parasitic competition
- Lessons from MVNOs’ World Congress – Exploring New Models for MVNOs
- Meet us at Mobile World Congress
- Do you or your partners need the ability to launch new tariffs and services quickly? You should meet the PIP